Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1liga menor feminine(organization/performance) (before noun) de tercera categoría(organization/performance) (before noun) de cuarta categoría
- What's the good of looking over a bush league outfit?
- The peeling pastel-colored grandstand holds some 3,000 people, but the plant is less imposing than even a bush league track in the United States.
- I once played in a bush league in South Trinidad where good batsmen had to ensure that they were never hit on the pads.
- But in the 1930s and 1940s, it meant a ticket to the bush leagues.
- So I went beating around the bush leagues with a couple of NBA scouts whose jobs are, admittedly, depressing - they have to scout the high school ranks.