Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1parque empresarial masculine
- Geaney is to redevelop it into a business park for manufacturing and office based industries.
- The intention, it appears, was to embrace all the undeveloped areas of the business park in a single consolidating permission.
- In the chosen draft, the complex will have two main areas - a commercial area and the actual business park.
- The Kingsway Action Group wanted to turn the land at Kingsway and Stanney into a village green to stop the area becoming a business park.
- He is best known within the property industry for developing a business park on the site of a huge former rubbish dump near Heathrow airport.
- Once up and running, they are expected to move out of the centre and into the business park or other nearby premises.
- Firms on the business park and industrial estate in Altham have voted against a bid to boost security.
- Sectors of the business park will be aimed specifically at IT companies.
- Planning is also being sought for the development of a large business park near the town.
- As more businesses move onto the business park, it could strengthen the case for the bypass to be built.
- They say Rochdale council is considering earmarking the land for a possible business park as part of a review of its unitary development plan.
- The site was close to a health centre, schools, shops and a business park, with the town in easy reach.
- Three explosions rocked a business park as a huge fire destroyed a garden ornament factory.
- A tiny car valeting business has won its battle to stay on a Colchester business park for now.
- Their concerns over contamination increased when plans for 650 homes and a business park were submitted last December.
- Another local developer is building a business park in the town.
- Work is under way on a £3 million regeneration project to breathe new life into a Bradford business park.
- A modern business park will be developed on lands adjacent to the airport.
- Concerned residents have expressed their fears that plans to build a new business park could reduce their village to chaos.
- Mr Sutcliffe told the meeting that the lane had been a quiet country lane, but now had heavy lorries using it to get to a nearby business park.