Learn English Grammar From A–Z
nounplural business people
1persona de negocios feminineempresario masculineempresaria feminine
- In this case, and many others, the losers are often the small business person and her other employees, and possibly customers.
- I conclude by saying that this week, while we are celebrating Peter Jackson's success, let us not forget he is not just an artist - he is an entrepreneur and a successful business person.
- Nothing has come to me as a member of Parliament that indicates my employer is in any way complying with the requirements that I have to comply with, as a business person who employs people in this country.
- ‘I'm a business person,’ says Mobley, who works in marketing.
- Any business person will tell you that many who are not smooth public speakers are extremely effective leaders within organizations.
- Based on the premise that an artist is a self-employed business person, the course helps artists identify the skills needed to manage their career.
- Many people have said it is because I am a business person, a successful business person.
- A network management tool can tell the non-technical business person when an attack is in progress.
- She says: ‘To the small business person, the virtual assistant can mean the difference between failure and success.’
- One business person who attended that meeting was Patricia Issacs-Green, owner and operator of Jamrock restaurant and sports bar, which is located in the centre of the area being targeted.
- As a man married for 28 years, as an uncle who dotes on his family, as a business person taking risks that create jobs and opportunities and as an active member of my community, I am deeply insulted.
- If you are a business person, knowing that a road is congested is worth something in terms of time.
- A middle-class business person on his first tax-evasion offence and a young indigenous offender on a third shoplifting charge face radically different outcomes.
- It will be a great place to stay if you are a business person because there is plenty to do in the evening.
- A business person on McHale Road has found profits from their family run store have decreased by over 40% since the closure of the road.
- We have got to put aside political differences and act swiftly and strongly on behalf of the American worker and the American business person.
- Sheila was an outstanding business person and chef so her culinary expertise brought her into all kinds of parties, entertaining and serving dinners.
- For a business person, the decision that they make doesn't have the authority that our laws have, so the decisions aren't as steady.
- As a business person, the answer is self explanatory.
- Any business person knows that without a degree of certainty regarding cash flow, investment in longer-term plans is risky.