Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1empresariado masculineempresariales feminine Spain
- Before that she held various lecturing positions in economics and business studies.
- She is a native of Limerick, where she studied business studies and French, specialising in marketing, in the University of Limerick.
- Owen Weller, 17, from Faringdon, is studying maths, business studies, English and chemistry.
- Sheila Harris, who teaches business studies and economics at the school, entered the students for the competition.
- She will take up a music scholarship at Marlborough College in September and will begin studying for A levels in music, business studies, religious studies and maths.
- During this time she studied for a postgraduate qualification in business studies and then got an MBA equivalent in marketing.
- The scholarships are granted for first degree courses in engineering, mathematics, physics and business studies.
- The transition year course also covered some leaving certificate cycle subjects such as physics, biology, business studies and art.
- The certification is for courses done in business studies, computer studies, childcare, art and craft and general studies.
- If he were education minister, he said, business studies would become compulsory on the primary school curriculum.
- I did business studies and theatre studies at A-level and when I finished I came out of school still not knowing what I wanted to do.
- Finally, students undertaking business studies, even they were in their first year at university, scored better.
- This course provides a very solid grounding in business studies.
- I passed my French A level last summer so can concentrate on the maths, music and business studies.
- I've A-levels in biology and business studies.
- All of her class requirements were there - a full schedule containing hours of math courses and business studies.
- A series of informative seminars on business studies, engineering courses and student visas will also run simultaneously.
- Wednesday will be tough with biology and business studies.
- Engineering and business studies have recently been added to the list.
- The site will be used mainly for business studies and information technology, but any student or staff member will be able to use the it.