Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1traje de oficina masculinetraje de calle masculine
- I got up happily to see Raine watering her flowers again, in a business suit, black skirt and white shirt covered with a black blazer.
- I changed into the business suit of a navy blazer and blue skirt and looked in the mirror.
- After rising through the flying ranks to captain, he switched his epaulettes for a business suit to move into a corporate job with the airline.
- She was wearing a business suit, black with pinstripes and a white dress shirt beneath the suit jacket.
- He wore a large overcoat with glittering buttons, a hat, and a business suit under the coat.