The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1unidad de negocios femenino
- She has to pay rent on a small business unit, and has two members of staff to pay each month.
- On 6th August he flew again to Barcelona to find a business unit; he signed a document for the rental of a unit in Mataro.
- The city's fire fighters received the alert for the third fire at a business unit at the Westgate Business Park at 6.45 p.m.
- Now the firm, which started out life in a small business unit in Rosse Street, Bradford, has moved to new premises and its directors are finding themselves at more awards ceremonies than many leading Hollywood directors.
- Each business unit will also be given a complete makeover which architects hope will create a more modern feel to the market.
- Space for a business unit will also be made, which Mr Shaw hoped would be occupied by a local firm.
- A senior council officer is at the centre of fresh controversy after it emerged she bought a new business unit from a property development company which has had a lucrative commercial relationship with her own local authority.
- He made a guilty plea after listening to evidence of covert telephone taps at his house and in his business unit at Breighton.
- I suspect what we have got a gap in is that we are not gathering all the pieces of intelligence that we have about a particular business unit, or a particular borough, in one place.
- The exterior is much like any of those rather anonymous business units, but once we passed through the door we were in an eastern European folk tale.
- The property has been broken up into a number of individual business units to which full access will not be available for the purposes of measuring.
- Of course, advertisement hoardings, with their catchy phrases and slogans, have always been the yardstick for measuring the consumer orientation of the business units.
- It has pledged a £20,000 grant towards the alteration of existing business units to accommodate the new plant.
- Industrial business units measuring from 2,500 sq. ft up to 12,000 sq. ft are for sale at Euro Park, Baltinglass, Co. Wicklow.
- Mr Martin added that Elan has almost $1 billion in cash left and further money could come in from the sale of several business units.
- Although the Red Mill building and six adjoining business units were destroyed in the fire, firefighters managed to save several other businesses.
- The top floor of the car park development will contain six apartments while a further eight will be included in Abbey Court, to the rear of existing apartments and business units in Abbey Street.
- It is anticipated that up to 250 staff will be employed in the business units once they are all occupied.
- He added: "Converting old barns into business units can not only increase the farmer's income, but add value to the local economy, filling the gaps in the small workspace market and possibly providing jobs"
- Proposals also include business units, a gallery, museum and riverside walkways.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!