Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1bustier masculinetop masculine
- Afterward she slipped on her blue flare pants, which looked like a long skirt and a strapless bustier, royal blue with sequins.
- Wraparound or flutteringly light dresses, bustiers with tiny shorts.
- PVC corsets, purple sequined cat suits, strappy boots and bustiers provided razzle dazzle while crotch pouches and stockings added even more raunch.
- She hit the mark with her houndstooth fit-and-flare skirts, often paired with waist-defining corset bustiers.
- Wear a silky bustier under your black tailored pantsuit.
- Dressed in rust-coloured raw silk bustiers and matching chiffon skirts, the bridesmaids included Majella's daughter Siobhán and Daniel's niece Patricia.
- Net-covered bustiers, two-tone dresses, huge zips on the outside of garments - these are clothes for rarefied tastes and far removed from anything to do with the mass-market high street.
- Corset shirts and rigid cage bustiers accentuate a curvy new silhouette.
- Ixta stood up, and ripped off the gown she was wearing, revealing a green bustier, and a green skirt.
- New York fashion shows styled clothes to be layered from bustier to top jacket.
- Instead, its biggest sellers are PVC trousers with matching tops, bustiers and corsets that can be worn out clubbing as well as underneath more sedate outfits.
- I see women in Manhattan wearing leopard-print miniskirts, bustiers and stiletto heels, with platinum-blond hair, and the only way I can infer class distinctions is by the size of the dog they're walking.
- By 1957's standards, the effect was shocking, as audiences witnessed vivid surgery scenes, bloody battles, and plenty of buxom beauties on hand to fill the screen with their bulging bustiers.
- The work takes us from Hollywood hyperbole and reality TV to video-game warfare and the macho military leader's weakness for glamorous gold bustiers and high heels.
- Whenever we see her, she is wearing stylish, provocative clothes, from bustiers to shorts, to crucifixes and big, exotic earrings.
- She plays a bar girl whose bustiers keep getting tinier, and someone who keeps Salman able company in more ways than one.
- They wobble on their heels and hike up their bustiers as the guys around them attempt to act cool.
- This night she wore a black bustier, black leather pants and a black overcoat.
- She wore a bustier clad with seashells, and her lower body was covered with fish like scales.
- If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both.