Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1alegría del hogar femininealegría de la casa feminineimpatiens feminine
- My busy Lizzies are grown from seed rather than bought in off the shelf but, unfortunately, they never reach the seeding stage.
- In spite of impatiens' odd common names - like busy Lizzie, touch-me-not, and snapweed - their meteoric rise to fame isn't surprising.
- Impatiens, better known as busy Lizzies, have become one of the most popular container plants.
- Petunias and busy Lizzies are ideal choices, and busy Lizzies enjoy a modicum of shade.
- The busy Lizzies I'm really pleased with but they don't complement the begonias, which are bursting out on all sides.