Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1bolita de grasa feminine informal
- I find it amazing that my flippant and sardonic comments on one 600 pound butterball of a women has provoked such a response.
- It would perhaps be nice to think of the day celebrating my birth as synonymous with helping sick kids, but I'll find it hard not to focus on all the fat little butterball junk food addicts.
- Exactly what the protein encoded by the damaged gene did for a living or why its loss turned mice into butterballs, however, was a mystery.
- Carbohydrates are not what has made us a nation of butterballs, however.
- You've become a desperate and pathetic figure, Amy Dickerson, growing jealous over a stranger's interest in the image of a naked butterball.
- Only I seem to recall that you used to be a little butterball who used to roll down the Palace corridors after Kuni-chan!
- In a flashback, 14-year-old Buddy and a cute male chum wind up at a San Diego boy party where they meet ‘a short butterball of a man in a bright-orange kaftan.’
- I want to impress them with the fact that I alone transformed myself from a pudgy butterball whose life was going nowhere into a hard and focused bodybuilder.
- One is a bed-ridden obese butterball nicknamed ‘The Jabba Lady, ‘more eager for food than sex.’
- He is rather unpleasant and totally opposite to the charming butterball he was at high school.