Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1efecto mariposa masculine
- Wakefield's paper appears to be a dramatic example of the butterfly effect celebrated in chaos theory, in which the flutter of tiny wings on one continent is amplified around the planet to produce a tidal wave on some distant shore.
- In all cases, the butterfly effect curved off the scale.
- Generated from model results, the top of Fig.4 shows the manifestation of the butterfly effect; the shape of the diffusion front curves as flow proceeds downstream.
- He only had to change the tiniest thing for the end result to be completely different - known as the butterfly effect.
- This sharp portrays a group of people suffering through the vagaries of the butterfly effect.
- In fact, they had given the idea a name - ‘the butterfly effect.’
- I told you about the butterfly effect, didn't I?
- The process of obtaining apparently probabilistic outcomes from deterministic laws has acquired its own name, the butterfly effect.
- There will be a butterfly effect in football this summer, as the ripples of one club's reconstruction bring consequences like tidal waves for some others.
- No, it would be too risky, because of the butterfly effect.
- This has got absolutely nothing to do with academic speculation over whether sorcery might work along a similar principle to the butterfly effect.
- It's like the butterfly effect: a boy from Peckham forgets to take a drug test in Manchester and within days the world of football is rocked.
- It's the butterfly effect, one magickal bullet at the right place and right time can change the world.
- He not only arrives at the kind of great historical moment you read about in sixth-form studies, he changes events without realising through a kind of butterfly effect.
- Yet there is a sense that progress and understanding will require something new - an economics of virtuous circles, thresholds and butterfly effects, in which small changes have very large effects.
- Constant choices (small and large) by each musician influence the others and produce the rich diversity and creativity in the performance (butterfly effects).
- He does an adequate job, creating multiple versions of the role for each of the parallel realities that are created by his butterfly effects.