Learn English Grammar From A–Z
caramelo duro hecho con azúcar y mantequilla
- It tasted tangy and strangely sweet, like butterscotch, and caused my normally reserved mother to whisper quiet ululations as she picked at it with her spoon.
- On another visit, the chocolate pudding was accompanied by butterscotch pudding, topped with chocolate sauce.
- What about you, Abby, extra-large hot chocolate with butterscotch syrup?
- You'll need chocolate pudding, whipped cream, chocolate/strawberry / butterscotch syrup and your choice of small candy.
- Chardonnay is the most important varietal, with the best offering notes of apple, pear, butterscotch and pineapple.
- Steven talks about honey notes, hints of hazelnut, butterscotch, and apricots.
- The balance is superb, with a nose of apricot, toffee and butterscotch.
- Ming flavour is what happens when they try to make something taste like something else - usually butterscotch, banana or chocolate.
- Gautier calls it Panatela, and it has very nice butterscotch and caramel flavors, and while sweet, it is not cloying.
- Sweet, nutty aromas give way to butterscotch, roasted nuts, and pound cake.
- And secondly, butterscotch really was the only truly acceptable flavour of Angel Delight.
- And a favorite, in fact, in all of England, with its rich, toasty, butterscotch nuances, now simply called ‘the English style.’
- The best of the bunch is the smooth butterscotch panna cotta, served with swirls of curried cocoa gelée in a tall martini glass.
- The new pastry selection includes mousse au chocolat, mocha magic and pineapple, and butterscotch gateaux.
- Combine vanilla and butterscotch schnapps over ice and strain into a Martini glass.
- Secondary fermentation, also called malolactic fermentation, usually produces flavours of butter and/or butterscotch.
- Too many of the puddings are sticky or intensely sweet (sticky apricot pudding with butterscotch sauce, crushed nutty meringue with toffee sauce, hot whisky fudge cake).
- I fished out another butterscotch candy from the jar, wondering if the doctor would even notice that I took any.
- A dribble of melted butterscotch ice-cream runs down Shamika's cheek.
- You can get bizarre flavours like emulsion paint, or a nasty, cloying butterscotch.