Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1champiñón pequeño masculine
- The cap is yellow or amber and shaped like that of a cultivated button mushroom.
- Not that there's anything wrong with the basic button mushroom.
- Anastagio picked up a button mushroom and threw it at his son, hitting him on the nose, smiling even as he did it despite the fact that the gesture was a warning.
- A side of sautéed button mushroom slices had lots of salt and zero personality.
- I had button mushrooms, shitake, chanterelle, brown mushrooms and probably others that I don't even know.
- The delicately fried garlic mushrooms - button mushrooms done in garlic, olive oil and fresh parsley with a hint of salt - remind us of the power of a simple, well-executed dish.
- The most commonly grown mushrooms are the button mushrooms and the first crop may be ready in about nine weeks if temperatures are within the required limits.
- I opted for pasta carbonara - ham, miniature button mushrooms and chopped parsley.
- Japanese food has its share with Shitake Mikozume, made with button mushrooms stuffed with spinach and tofu, and deep fried.
- If using oyster or button mushrooms, add them during the last 6 to 8 minutes.
- They're no worse than those button mushrooms, and oysters are high in zinc.
- Steaks tended to be accompanied by three button mushrooms.
- This risotto can be made with any funghi - even little white button mushrooms are good cooked in this way.
- In Bombay, even something as innocuous as button mushrooms were impossibly exotic at that time.
- Despite verging on the vegetarian these days, I could not resist the lure of good old-fashioned red meat and chose an 8oz fillet steak served with French-fried onions, button mushrooms and tomato.
- The rice, which was full of button mushrooms and also appeared to have been cooked in a mushroom stock, was richer than the egg pilau but of the same quality.
- Shiitakes have a more intense flavor than the standard button mushrooms, which makes them go a little farther.
- I've used a mixture of dried and fresh wild mushrooms, but you can use any sort, even button mushrooms, which don't really have much flavour, only texture.
- We began with a peppery cream of mushroom soup - very creamy and very full of succulent button mushrooms.
- Packed full of button mushrooms and cooked in a mushroom stock, it was a generous size, soft and not over-cooked.