Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1con mucho bustocon mucho pechobien dotada euphemistic, humorouspechugona informal
- There are indeed western women - blonde, buxom women - who lead open, flirtatious and glamorous lives.
- Men of a certain age wooed blonde, buxom women a generation younger.
- So how then did the cited unmentionables, including a prized photograph of the buxom lady at age 22, become interred with someone else's bones?
- She's a buxom lady with deft fingers and a can-do attitude, and we find her huddled over a clay screen at the village hall in Litton, one of the happiest little hamlets in the Peak District.
- Oh, when we were finished eating the buxom waitress came over, leaned her buxom-ness over the table and asked if we would like to see the dessert menu.
- I trail after the buxom nurse sewn into her uniform.
- He ditched her later for some blond buxom groupie.
- She was a very blond girl, and a very buxom girl, but not very bright.
- He turned to face his buxom maid on the far side of the bar.
- There is a whole lot more to this buxom lady than just the girl seen running on the beach with the lemon tresses.
- When he married her, she had been plain and thin, not like the buxom women he preferred.
- The idea had been to plaster a picture of a buxom babe somewhere ahead of the treadmill for him to aim for and help focus the mind but that was a no-no.
- He bashed up the competition, and slurped in the direction of a buxom heroine.
- Before he could focus on the living room crammed with people, he was pounced on by a short, chubby, buxom woman who hugged him fiercely.
- A buxom woman sat at the piano banging out popular music hall tunes.
- Pictures of buxom women on ballads could be a selling point for a male audience - and a female one too if the pictures actually described the latest fashions.
- These women are more buxom and much thinner than I can even pretend to be.
- The door was opened by a buxom woman who seemed to be approaching middle age.
- I thought it'd be a bit like an airline with buxom hostesses in short skirts coming round with drinks and stuff on trolleys.
- At eighteen, she was delightfully short, slightly buxom, and full of youthful vigor.