Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(of own stock)adquisición femininede acciones propias
- The share buy-in has been financed partly out of the company's own cash resources and the balance by recourse to bank facilities provided by a syndicate of banks arranged by a bank in Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S.A.
- If a company changes its Articles of Association to allow a buy-in of its own shares this should not change our fundamental approach regarding the discount for lack of marketability.
- Finally, a popular means of extracting funds tax efficiently is by way of a company buy-in of its own shares.
2(of strategic stake)(por gerentes de otras compañías) compra de acciones feminine
- The bank provided the finance for what ranked as the biggest management buy-in in the country last year.
- Private equity investments encompass everything from the funding of new companies - the early expansion capital - to management buy-in and buy-out transactions for established companies.
- A management buy-in is a similarly-structured deal, but the professional owner-managers are brought in from outside the company being sold.
- The company, which is based in Waterford City, was the subject of a successful management buy-in last August.
- Since then discussions have taken place leading to the agreement of a follow-on sale of the Irish business to the management buy-in team.
- He has extensive small and medium enterprise sector experience, including start-ups, management buy-outs, buy-ins, turn-rounds, mergers and acquisitions and exits.
- A management buy-in (MBI) has all the features of an MBO but carries much higher risk, because the prospective management team has less familiarity with the business.
- It has become increasingly common for private equity firms to undertake extensive management 'due diligence' before making a buy-in investment.
- Venture capitalists can assist you in buying a business either by a management buy out of the business you are running or a management buy-in of a suitable business in an area chosen by you.