Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1sierra circular feminine
- They can power an irrigation pump or a buzz saw for bucking firewood.
- Even a draft such as this, tailored to modern needs, would run into a buzz saw of criticism - from nervous parents, the higher-education lobby, and libertarians of both the left and right who would see it as a form of ‘slavery.’
- However, it quickly ran into a buzz saw of resistance from the increasingly powerful House Republicans, who derided it as an example of costly, unnecessary government bureaucracy.
- Here it's my first movie and I wrote a script with 8 victims, 13 principal maniacs, 300 extras, chickens, dogs, cats, children, musical numbers, and a buzz saw!
- Wilbur and his fellow vacationers had run into a buzz saw of come-ons, sleight-of-hand and mumbo-jumbo that read like a textbook of unsavory timeshare practices.
- From the first images of the film, we know where the sympathies of the filmmakers lie: old black ladies lounging on a front porch find their restive day destroyed by the harsh noise of a buzz saw.
- We thought the Red Sox would have left it on the field against the Yankees too, but they came out like a buzz saw.
- As someone with body-image issues of my own, I can't in good conscience send innocent women into the buzz saw that is your cruel gaze.
- The night air was beyond bitter, the wind cut like a buzz saw.
- An earlier effort to update the rules generated such a buzz saw of opposition that the organization withdrew the changes last year.
- Even then, she would run into a buzz saw in New York because of her repeated pledge to serve out her full six years.
- The hubcap came off of the rear right tire and spun around as a buzz saw.
- That remains to be seen, but he is learning that the buzz can be a buzz saw.
- Then the end of the acromion is shaved off, and the undersurface is smoothed with a little buzz saw.
- He demonstrates, and inside the package, the round head whirs like a tiny buzz saw.
- Hurricane Dennis ripped through the eastern part of the island nation like a buzz saw.
- It clanged and echoed deeply, cutting through the silence like the roar of a buzz saw.
- The males' love songs have been likened (to human ears) to buzz saws, small jet planes, and to a ‘high winding trill.’
- My pulse quickened as a soundtrack insinuating helicopter blades and buzz saws played quietly in the background, heightening the slightly scary effect of the pieces on the wall.
- This incorporation appears to be painful and unpleasant, and to involve high-powered buzz saws.