Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1palabra de moda feminine
- Far more efficient searches involve specific paedophile buzzwords or phrases documenting particular forms of abuse.
- In all fairness, ‘exile’ has become a buzzword and is fashionable in academic circles.
- In their statements, they have become expert in using pompous phrases and key buzzwords to cover up ugly banalities.
- Sure, new creative techniques emerged, new buzzwords appeared, new brand theories and media were busy being invented at an ever-increasing rate.
- The rest of us know this is just propaganda and the terms are just hollow buzzwords that do not match reality of living here.
- It's a buzzword, a catchphrase, and I simultaneously wince and stifle laughter whenever I hear it.
- The fashion buzzword is nostalgia and the new look is old-inspired as it is by the 70s and the 80s.
- Backyard biodiversity is the international buzzword, and it could well be a thought for the city residents.
- A new female role model is emerging, and there's even a new buzzword to describe her.
- As India's most fashionable week comes to an end, the buzzword here is business.
- Walking is a growing segment of soft adventure - the buzz phrase for active travel with modest physical challenge, but with little or no danger.
- The terms have become buzzwords for coffee drinkers around the world.
- We hear all the buzzwords and terms, such as ‘bright future’, but what do they actually mean?
- Globalisation is an international buzzword, guiding government policies and attracting world wide protest.
- This winter's fashion has ushered in ‘ladylike’ as a buzzword, meaning that the classics are up for renewal again.
- In all such cases, there is a real meaning to the term but as a political buzzword it is rarely if ever defined.
- If natural selection is the buzz phrase of Darwinian theory, then specified complexity is the buzz phrase of the intelligent design movement.
- Researchers noted the difficulty of adequately conveying terms such as these to people who were not fully conversant with the latest Western intellectual buzzwords.
- Most of the questions are quite vague, and use lots of buzzwords.
- Uncritical assumptions and buzzwords like these can lead to dodgy design.