Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- We also think today's newspaper requires more than bylines.
- Impressed by media since her childhood, she fancied to work with a TV channel or get her bylines published in newspapers.
- What does the byline on a newspaper story signify?
- My ex-boyfriend had gotten his first byline in the newspaper of record with an essay about me, him and our shared past.
- In hundreds of newspapers, we see female bylines from datelines across the globe in all sections of the paper.
- And always try to include keywords in the headline and byline of your article.
- All bylines take a title line, which should be put on a second line.
- In the future I will read any article that has your name in its byline (if I bother to read it at all) with a very critical eye indeed!
- Her eyes searched for the byline to see the name of the reporter.
- At least one editor said he uses datelines to tell readers where the news occurred, and he often puts datelines and bylines on stories in which the reporter remained back in the office and worked the phones.
- We need to teach students that bylines and datelines represent a pact between the reporter and the reader, viewer, or listener.
- You have permission to publish this article electronically free of charge, as long as the bylines and links in the body of the article and the bylines are included
- Those I know have given up trying to pay for me for such things, but they'll still offer to help place anything I produce, if not write the article for my byline.
- The articles produced direct traffic to the site as well as numerous inbound links because of the link created in the article byline.
- Please do not use this article without the byline and resource box.
- Publish the link in an article byline or blog as soon as possible.
- In journalism, female journalists used to hide their gender by the ploy of using their initials rather than their first names in their bylines.
- You will develop a flair for short, pithy phrases that will identify you as the writer, whether your byline is published or your story is magically morphed into a brief.
- You are always running after some line - either a byline or a deadline.
- Give the name on the byline an italic touch, and somehow the visual rhythm of the text may be altered for the better.
2(in soccer)línea de meta feminine
- In one move last week, he was cornered close to the byeline by two Bolton defenders as a high pass was floated towards him.
- McManus raced to the byeline and cut back this time across the face of the goal.
- He makes a dash for the byline but is dispossessed before he can get a cross in.
- His decision gave him no option but to hit a harmless ball across the goal from the byline.
- He picked up a long ball on the right wing, cut inside and found himself on the byline, a couple of yards from the Monaco post and goalkeeper.
1(un artículo periodístico) firmar