The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1parada de taxis femeninositio masculino México
- Only at the cab ranks was the customer free to choose his own taxi.
- I tried four cab ranks, all of which had at least 100 people lined up waiting in the freezing night for a cab.
- I walked up to the cab rank and took my place at the end of the line.
- I can understand exactly how people feel when they look along a cab rank and cannot distinguish one cab from another.
- Walking out of a nightclub into a taxi was no longer an option after they voted to outlaw unofficial cab ranks outside licensed premises.
- For 10 years the service has been operating without a problem next to the second busiest cab rank and bus stop in Lismore.
- Another taxi driver told the Guardian there had been a rise in tension at cab ranks in the town because of an increasing number of drivers and a decreasing number of jobs.
- Both worked at the cab rank in the town.
- He shot a fellow cab driver with whom he had been in dispute over fare stealing, at the cab rank in Duke Street.
- Use the better regulated taxis from authorized cab ranks.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!