Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1mariposa de la col feminine
- Although the caterpillars of some butterflies, like the cabbage white, are considered vegetable garden pests, you should never use pesticides - even biological ones - in a butterfly garden or you'll destroy your intended guests.
- The cabbage white and its caterpillars are doing fine and aphids like greenfly are likely to benefit from warming.
- The cabbage white butterfly was introduced from Europe.
- Tell me, can the cabbage white butterfly really count?
- For example, many homeowners had gardens, which contained cabbage, broccoli, and other crops as host plants for cabbage white caterpillars.
- Kales need little attention apart from controlling aphids and cabbage white butterfly and will grow well in most garden soils.
- Keep cabbages, Brussels sprouts and cauliflowers covered with horticultural fleece or a fine netting to prevent cabbage white butterflies from laying eggs.
- If I have an infestation of slugs or snails or cabbage white butterflies then I will get rid of them in whatever way I choose.
- Eleven inches above his head a small white cabbage butterfly hung, caught in a beam of sunlight.
- Swallowtails, cabbage whites, skippers, and orange sulphurs follow scent trails to the tiny patches of flowers blooming furiously in the middle of the city.