The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of agobio
1(por estar largo tiempo en un sitio cerrado) agobio masculine
- Like many people, you may experience cabin fever during the winter months.
- ‘People in those areas get cabin fever in the winter and want to get out during the warm months,’ he says.
- But at both locations, even longtime residents say the long, dark, cold days of winter can bring about cabin fever.
- Some of this might just be cabin fever, a frustration stemming from being cooped up for long periods.
- On the 8th day, suffering from cabin fever, I decided to chance waiting until almost dark to visit a favorite restaurant on Jomtien Hill.
- Jezebel, I suspected, was suffering from cabin fever too!
- Pat is not yet suffering from cabin fever and has no definite plans for the cargo ship that was built in Norway in 1962.
- It's a welcome distraction on long winter evenings to keep you from going nuts with cabin fever.
- Cure a bad case of cabin fever by inviting friends over for an evening of cards or old-fashioned board games.
- But if you take this lull in the schedule to do some planning for next spring, you can satisfy everyone's cabin fever with extra early bouquets and baskets.
- I like living in the mountains, but I get cabin fever.
- She had to admit, though, she was getting cabin fever.
- In my advanced state of cabin fever, I bought the snowshoes.
- Everything was frozen, and by April, everyone had cabin fever.
- We've come through the thing without a single cross or irritated word and with not a sign of cabin fever.
- Sometimes I get cabin fever, but generally I don't mind being on my own.
- It was like watching a sufferer of cabin fever finally see release.
- It doesn't help that after a month of being back here in Houston with no classes I've been getting cabin fever.
- I had a serious case of cabin fever this weekend because the rain kept us inside.
- But if cabin fever does set in, it's nice to know you can take an excursion or soak up some culture.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!