The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1adaptado para el cable
- Most difficult was providing service to emergency command centers, many of which were set up in locations that were not cable-ready.
- With estimates for digital-cable penetration (among all cable-ready households) stalling at a limp 10%, many MSOs are employing a wide menu of marketing tactics to hawk their digital services to consumers.
- The screen is cable-ready and comes with integrated hook-ups for VCR, DVD video games and compute, allowing a more personalized entertainment experience for members.
- The latest 1 + 1 barracks standard provides greater space and privacy along with telephone and cable-ready receptacles.
- The rationale is to provide a TV that is ‘interactive-ready,’ in much the same way TVs are made cable-ready.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!