The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1furgón de cola masculinocabús masculino México
- Pooled cabooses stayed with a train to final destination and the crew slept in a bunkhouse like the engine crews had always done.
- This is only worth noting because the train had a caboose, which is rarely seen these days.
- Michael and I also rode in one direction on the upper seats in the train's caboose.
- At the western end the flagman cuts off his caboose and stands at the hand-brake, easing down the speed.
- Several train cabooses have been moved to the resort, set on rail tracks and equipped with bathrooms, heat, and beds.
- The pusher crew was a special class of service, because they had to run around a caboose at Alleghany anyway, so the crew was already making ‘local rate-of-pay.’
- My friends asked what the devices laying on a rack by the yard office were and I briefly explained end of train devices and how they replaced the caboose and how we had one on our own train.
- There's only one thing I like more than eating my roast beef sandwich, and that's eating my roast beef sandwich in the caboose of the train.
- A list of the most influential hip-hop cultural figures of the last 20 years is the caboose on this train.
- The types of trains, and what is between the locomotive and the caboose can be chosen before embarking on your journey.
- The run up the Sqaulicum line is made in reverse, with the engine pushing any cars, and a caboose leading the way on the long back-up move to the cold storage plant.
- Aside from the two conductors and two tail-end brakemen riding in the cabooses there was an engineer and fireman on each of the four steam locomotives and a head-end brakeman on the assist engines.
- This shop was later shut down with the end of the use of cabooses on most freight trains.
- At the end of the train was an open caboose where we were able to view the mountain scenery more clearly.
- At each stop, children visit with Santa Claus in the caboose before touring two more cars full of holiday displays.
- The conductor and brakeman in the caboose were forgotten about!
- In 1888, two cabooses were obtained and put in service.
- The caboose starts suddenly, then eases to a gentle roll.
- We all switched trains, I was offered the chance to ride in the caboose which would lead the way back to Greenbank.
- Steam locomotives gave way to diesels, and cabooses were replaced by little boxes.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!