The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de cadete
1cadete masculino, femeninocadet corps — cuerpo de cadetes
- They are police cadets, young kids who are going to become policemen.
- The scheme aims to provide young midshipmen and officer cadets starting at ADFA with a home away from home.
- Old soldiers from an array of regiments rubbed shoulders with young cadets as Bobby's coffin was carried through a guard of honour.
- Navy had a few good runners but we had some good young officer cadets from ADFA that really cut them down.
- Another award winner in the Ukraine was walking his dog when a police cadet pointed out that dogs in that area must be walked with a muzzle and a leash.
- It would be reasonable to expect that the career track to senior executive service would be similar to that of the general officer for military cadets.
- One is a police cadet sent on an undercover mission so deep that only two people in the Hong Kong police force know that he isn't a disgraced cop who has joined the Triads.
- As young West Point cadets, our motto was, ‘Duty, honor, country.’
- When I started in York 34 years ago as a young police cadet, it was a different world.
- In autumn sunshine, Royal British Legion stalwarts and young uniformed cadets stood shoulder to shoulder.
- The young cadets will get to learn more about the different police departments from Crime Scene Investigation and Community Safety to the Support Unit and Armed Response Teams.
- We follow a young naval cadet (they weren't called Midshipmen yet) who joined the Navy football team following its first loss to West Point.
- Approximately 200 West Point cadets will march down the Champs Elysees in Paris on July 14 as part of France's Bastille Day parade.
- Having attacked naval cadets, students, young children and now innocent senior citizens, the music business appears not to fear the consequences of its litigation.
- By comparison, military cadets are 1.7 times more socially active.
- Broome schools, naval cadets, police rangers and other community groups paid tribute at the service by laying a wreath.
- The exercise followed a large display at the Rokeby Police Academy for Tasmanian emergency service workers and police cadets.
- The committee hopes representatives from the army cadets, sea cadets and air cadets will join the parade.
- He was one of the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst cadets on their regular overseas exercise.
- It very clearly displays the genius of a veteran professor obviously skilled in making the inscrutable scrutable to generations of Air Force Academy cadets.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!