Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1Trademark(car)Cadillac masculine Trademark
- I don't remember the guy campaigning in a Cadillac.
- They did, however, spend $650 a month to lease a Cadillac.
- The men in the brown car waited in a parking space near Wheeler's black Cadillac.
- My Uncle drove us to Radio City Music Hall in his huge Cadillac to see Sophia Loren in "Boy on a Dolphin".
- The race ended near a silver Cadillac parked in front of a driveway on Wright Avenue.
2US informal, Trademark(luxury item)Cadillac version — versión de lujo