Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(in hospital, college) cantina feminine(in hospital, college) cafetería feminine(restaurant) restaurante autoservicio masculine(restaurant) self-service masculine
- Federal law states that while irradiated meat must be labeled in grocery stores, it does not have to be labeled when served in school cafeterias, restaurants or hospitals.
- Cafés and cafeterias serve open-faced sandwiches with cold meats, smoked fish, or cheese as well as simple but substantial meals of meat or fish and boiled potatoes.
- Workplace cafeterias and buffets still serve rudimentary midday meals for workers, but even these inexpensive meals are out of reach for many people.
- It is described as being a cafeteria and bistro serving simple food.
- The Government has announced its intention to ban smoking in all factories, cafeterias, restaurants and pubs where food is served by next year.
- And in any case, isn't it better in organisational terms to encourage them to congregate around the water cooler or in the restaurants or cafeterias which, one assumes, form part of this massively expensive complex?
- Decadent, adults-only desserts that warm over your soul provide an escape from hum-drum food found in university cafeterias and surrounding student-oriented restaurants.
- The filmmaker offers up protein and fibre for the mind with this meal, exploring the growing obesity crisis in America and exposing what many American school cafeterias are serving children for lunch.
- Since last November, the local government prohibited the production and sale of traditional plastic bags and containers, which are primarily used in restaurants and cafeterias.
- Their cafeterias serve burgers with barbecue sauce, peanut butter and jelly, even lobster - all imported, not least as a precaution against poisoning.
- Nevertheless, Food Services wants you to know that the food you are eating at on-campus restaurants and cafeterias is probably some of the safest food in the city.
- The situation has been exacerbated by the fact that the organizers have failed to provide any restaurants or cafeterias.
- Several were sitting on stools and chairs around the several bars or near the cafeterias serving convenience food.
- Every day, more than 27 million children line up in school cafeterias to be served lunch that might include cheeseburgers and fries, pizza sticks with marinara sauce, pigs in a blanket or perhaps triangle-shaped fish.
- Bill suggests checking with churches, school cafeterias or even restaurants for waste you can use in your compost pile.
- There were several cafeterias and restaurants inside, frequented by visitors and hurried workers alike.
- At that, she pulled out a can of root beer and one of the small cups of ice cream that the cafeteria served.
- They got all the food onto the trays and went out into the cafeteria to begin serving.
- She adds that the entire area of foodservice, including restaurants, hotels, cafeterias, and health care facilities, are now catching on to the aseptic phenomenon.
- It would have applied to any food produced or sold in Oregon (but not to food sold in restaurants, cafeterias, or venues such as sporting events).