Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1buceo en jaula masculine
- Does cage diving hurt the sharks?
- "Live shark tourism manipulates people's fears, and cage diving is intended to give nothing but titillation."
- The use of chum (bait) to attract sharks makes sightings likely enough to ensure the commercial viability of cage diving.
- Following this course, even the ambitious idea of cage diving with South African great whites or Cornish blues no longer fills me with dread.
- For those who truly crave adventure, South Australia offers cage diving with great white sharks (Carcharodon carcharias), the toothy beasts infamous for their rather deceptive roles in the Jaws movies.
- And cage diving allows divers and non-divers the opportunity to see these amazing fish up close and personal.
- I went on a shark diving tour in Africa following a story out there, and there was some debate over whether shark cage diving or chumming and things like that were attracting sharks closer to the shore.
- For all the excitement, cage diving with great whites is becoming highly controversial.
- Cage diving has become a lightning rod, though, for criticism by some environmentalists.