Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1zalamería feminineengatusamiento masculine
- Never had I read more flattering, in-your-face cajolery.
- We then went through an intensive process of negotiation, cajolery, threats, and mathematical calculations to put together a deal that everyone could support.
- It would be the ultimate weapon in journalistic cajolery.
- Instead, she uses cajolery, deception, and sexual manipulation to trick him out of consummating the marriage.
- The merits of his cajoleries won't be discussed here, because they lack merit.