The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de calculable
- The irrationality of rationality appears wherever quality management focuses on increasing efficiency, and this is then measured by quantifiable, calculable outputs of the drug care system.
- The philosopher critiques technology's instrumentality as marking the commencement of modernity as calculable, defined, measurable, ordered.
- By informing her of the calculable risks, avoidable disabilities and prenatal test options, the counselor radically reframes Ms. K's hope-laden pregnancy.
- In modern industrialized societies, the drive to make everything rational and calculable severs reason from the project of human emancipation and reduces it to the status of a tool.
- In the cold war, nuclear arms issues were considered a matter of rationality, an international chess match in which self and mutual interests were calculable and predictable.
- They bought a company with real, calculable assets such as a cable network, a film library, a host of magazines, and television stations.
- The potential interest rate bill is limited to a calculable size, and a borrower can decide whether to invest this extra cash in buying a particular property.
- Michael is preparing to marry Delia, and the family is consumed with talk of dowries and other calculable advantages.
- Rogers tested for traces of vanillin, a chemical compound that slowly disappears over time at a calculable rate.
- This is not, however, a war, a great mobilisation with a clear strategic or calculable end.
- The solution had to be general and calculable at the same time and in a mathematical fashion, that is, geometrically founded.
- Unlike true insurers, these players are not accumulating pools of insurance reserves to settle calculable future claims, but are instead relying on sophisticated models and dynamic hedging strategies.
- A sacrifice is not always a calculable commodity and often entails an element of uncertainty.
- The length, width and, where calculable, number of the four separate cell types are presented in Table 3.
- When I started teaching again I made quite a fuss doing my calculus courses constructively, making a point of presenting my epsilon-delta's as explicit, calculable, functions.
- The mainstream record industry's position is a throwback to when cultural product was replicated via physical means, which spawned material artifacts of limited supply and calculable monetary value.
- Temperature was revealed to be calculable from the average kinetic energy of a system of identical particles, and entropy was understood in terms of the number of quantum states available to the particles in that system.
- The essence of real leadership and responsible management is the ability to judge the difference between short-term calculable gains and deeply rooted core values.
- The visibility conferred on the calculating self who occupies a specific locale within a loosely assembled network of calculable spaces is intrinsically linked to norms of financial performance.
- This book explains that all casino games, except blackjack, have a built-in house edge, a mathematically calculable advantage to the gaming establishment.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!