The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de cálculo
- Precise mathematical calculations are worked out and this determines how a person's life is affected.
- The only gripe he had about the paper was the amount of calculations students were required to complete.
- He spent hours each day carrying out complex mathematical calculations to maintain the deception.
- A simple calculation based on the amount of energy needed to flood New York suggested the claim was exaggerated.
- They give little knowledge about any mathematical calculations which might have been done with the number systems.
- Most mechanics from those times tended to be simple aids for applied mathematical calculations.
- The record does not contain the trial court's calculations for determining the damages.
- When you do the calculations on the amount deposited its not a good return.
- Guo used other clever mathematical techniques in his calculations for the calendar.
- The dispute then is not with respect to the mathematical calculation but rather the entitlement.
- The Society no doubt had to make a reverse calculation in order to determine the differential final bonuses.
- People engage in market calculations to determine how much energy to give each other.
- The rest of the tournament is decided by complicated calculations or, as it turns out, by the weather.
- The hope is that shoppers could monitor their intake without having to do complicated calculations.
- For this Piero uses a method which involves a very large amount of tedious calculation.
- His main skill was in numerical calculations and manipulation of complicated expressions.
- Relatively complicated calculations are necessary to point to this conclusion.
- Working out if you are entitled to this involves even more complex calculations.
- Yes, time is required to do a calculation known amongst mathematicians as subtraction.
- So he's going to have to do some research to determine the figures before he can do his calculations.
2(estimate)cálculo masculinoby / according to my calculation(s) — según mis cálculos
- This agrees with the scientific calculations of risk that I have found.
- All the risk calculations are age based so you will see some changes.
- This is, of course, a theoretical calculation, but one which graphically illustrates the point.
- Rather than risk reward calculations and unthinking optimism, what we need now is courage.
- Exact calculations of this effect are extremely difficult, and can only really be done by computer modelling.
- All these factors will tend to underestimate our calculations of risk.
- Many doctors use risk calculations for heart disease to help advise their patients.
- You would not undertake a detailed calculation or assessment of the individual piping and its instruments.
- For example, the transfer of the loans may be at a discount, taking potential risks into the calculation of price.
- We aimed to enable the calculation of risk of cardiovascular death within five years from a few personal factors.
- The overall calculation of risk may include more than one type of screening test plus the woman's age.
- In both cases political calculations ran aground on the rock of public opinion.
- Both are cynical gestures driven by political calculations rather than by a moral inspiration that comes from the soul.
- A conflict over resources was brewing, but it was political calculations that lit the spark.
- We also tend to obscure a big principle with everyday political calculations and chatter.
- Adequate training is required to ensure that the risk calculation tools are used only for appropriate patients.
- In every case, they are motivated by the basest and most transparent political calculations.
- This consideration is not, of course, absent from the calculations of politicians.
- This is the period over which Mr. Lee has projected the calculation of future loss.
- You could hear the whirr and hum of political calculation, the internal hedging of bets.
3(premeditation)there was cold calculation in everything she did — todo lo hacía de manera fría y calculadora
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!