Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1distintivo de llamada masculine
- Tom recognized the call letters to the radio station in the area.
- Being on WGN tonight reminded me that call letters for radio and TV stations often used to be chosen as acronyms for something else.
- And he once gave a Morse Code rendition of his station's call letters by blowing through a plastic airplane - shaped gadget called a nose flute.
- According to his family, most of his problems started last year, when he had the call letters of an Illinois radio station tattooed on his forehead..
- When I was in radio, I worked at a station with the call letters of KOCC.
- The bold red letters in the bottom left hand of the screen, directly above the station's call letters, seemed at odds with the what the woman was conveying.
- At 5: 30 a.m., we'd pull into the station lot and park, often next to a Humvee painted with the station's call letters.
- While his radio home call letters have changed, his opinionated style has not.
- They also have a list of the stations, call letters, and times of the program's airing.
- We will post their call letters on our front page Monday.
- As a result, you may find yourself in the embarrassing situation of calling what you believe to be different stations because they have different call letters and different phone numbers.
- Even now, walking into a store that had CBS on the stereo, to hear the call letters was the equivalent of comfort food; the warm, cozy feeling of your past reaching out to give you a squeeze.
- According to the city, its call letters weren't registered.
- Executives are now debating a change in name, however they are now finding that many similar call letters are already taken.
- Perhaps appropriate to Helton's later involvement in NASCAR, the call letters stood for ‘Watch Our Popularity Increase.’
- The next year, when I moved to California, just having their call letters on my otherwise unimpressive resume was enough to land me my first paid radio job.
- To top it off, they were changing the call letters.
- It seems anyone with a microphone and call letters has questions for Brees, who doesn't know when to say when on interview requests.
- It was a panel truck with the call letters across the side.
- It modestly took the call letters WGN, shorthand for ‘World's Greatest Newspaper.’