Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(value) (of food) calórico(value) (of coal) caloríficocaloric energy — energía calórica
- At that time, it became already evident that coal is unsuitable for this purpose, due to its too low caloric value and too high sulphur content.
- Write down everything you eat and find a caloric value for it in a dollar mini-book you can buy at the supermarket checkout counter.
- A bowl of healthy soup gives you the biggest value for your caloric buck and keeps you from overeating during your main course.
- As single base powders, they also exhibit a lower caloric value as compared to spherical propellants.
- Learn about the caloric value of food, and cut down on calories.
- Know, also, the caloric value of the protein you eat.
- They were left to rest for one hour in the same room and had free access to a standard assortment of food of known caloric values.
- A test called a caloric test is done by putting warm and cold water into the each ear in turn.
- 1hour exercise every morning, low low caloric intake, and if I feel stressed I go to the gym and take it out on the machines there.
- It is important to maintain caloric intake that matches caloric cost in order to avoid rapid weight loss.
- Despite the publication of these results, the caloric theory of heat persisted.
- Lifestyle changes consist of numerous types of behavioral modification, including decreasing caloric intake and increasing calories spent.
- Due to the low caloric intake and high energy output, my body shut down and would not respond to anything - hours of cardio, weight training, track work.
- All-natural peanut butter is a favorite with bodybuilders because it boosts energy and meets caloric requirements.
- Regular activity helps maintain a healthy body weight by balancing caloric intake with energy expenditure.
- A common impulse among those who are overweight is to go on a diet in an attempt to reduce caloric intake to the level of caloric use.
- When there is an imbalance between caloric intake and energy expenditure, the excess is stored as fat.
- During the past 20 years, Americans have increased their daily caloric intake by 150 to 299 calories per day.
- You can lose about 1 pound every two months by achieving a caloric deficit of only 60-100 calories a day.
- Allow your body to adapt to this new caloric level for seven to 10 days before bumping up calories a second time.