Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Contact between the cams and the tappets in the valve train span the mixed and boundary regions.
- Variable camshaft timing on both the intake and exhaust cams rotate the cams between the adjustment extremes in a stepless fashion.
- Solid, or mechanical, lifters provide more direct contact between the cam and pushrod and accordingly can rev up to 8,000 rpm.
- We connected the slide to a cam attached to a motor.
- No matter what angle the cam is rotated to, it will have the same angular relationship to the crack.
- This cam converts the horizontal motion of the micrometer head to a vertical motion.
- The engine has dual overhead cams, continuously variable intake and exhaust valve timing, polymer coating on the pistons, and other features that provide performance for the vehicle.
- Turning the wheel would wind the cable to one side, rotating the cam and through that the shaft and the rudder.
- When a cylinder fires, the piston rod is at an angle and can immediately turn the crankshaft via the cam at the end of the pivoting arm.
- Thirty years ago, packaging machines were primarily mechanically driven and most processes were linked from a single drive motor through drive shafts, cams, and belts.
- You get one cylinder head rather than two, two cams rather than four, one cam drive system rather than two and so on.
- Larger turbo chargers, forged pistons and high-lift cams are the secrets behind the extra shove, along with the required engine remapping and improved cooling.
- So, for instance, a designer can see an engine block as a wire-frame display with all the cams and pistons shaded for better visibility.
- The closeness of the lobes of both the quad cams and dual cams can result in dirt and grime buildup that can be difficult to clean.
- It included three wall-mounted sculptures and one large installation, each made kinetic by means of a cam or pulley mechanism.
- If the main lock is punched, drilled or destroyed, one or more hidden spring loaded pins are activated that lock up the cam or gear mechanism operating the locking bolts so that the bolts cannot be retracted.
- Both engines are all-aluminum and have overhead cams and four valves per cylinder.
- The intake cams have more lift, while the exhaust cams now have less to reduce mechanical power loss.
- A single motor powers a dense array of aluminum and plastic gears, cams, and levers that move vertical supporting rods up, down, and sideways in research-dictated paths.
- The moving cantilever can actuate another device or move a cam or wheel to generate rotary motion.
1CAM feminineFAC feminine Latin AmericaFAO feminine Spain