Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Learn and practice your Cambodian with a native speaker in a language exchange via email, text chat, and voice chat.
- You probably don't speak Cambodian yourself, so there are a few questions you'll need to consider when choosing a translation company.
- Learn to speak Cambodian.
2(person)camboyano masculinecamboyana feminine
- In addition, Cambodians have borrowed words from Thai, French, Chinese, and Vietnamese.
- Police arrested 24 Cambodians and Burmese, twenty males and four females.
- The Thais, like the Cambodians after them, failed to respond with much enthusiasm to the new faith and the clergy eventually had to admit defeat.
- Demand for Thai products among Cambodians is as high as 70 percent.
- It also temporarily barred Cambodians and Thais from crossing at border checkpoints.
- The country has offered political asylum to peoples such as Cambodians and Czechs.
- From the 1400s on, the Cambodians lost territory to both the Siamese and the Vietnamese.
- I wrote it in English and French to put on the internet, mainly for overseas Cambodians.
- These tribespeople are not ethnic Khmer, as are the vast majority of Cambodians.
- These variables were not significant for the Cambodians.
- When the group of Cambodians pointed out the room where the two men were staying, immigration police burst in and found the two men engaged in using methamphetamines.
- The Cambodians were in many ways the most tragic of all the victims of the hideous transition of Southeast Asia's states from colonial status to independence.
- Dr Murray Carmichael will receive a hero's welcome when he arrives tomorrow in Phnom Penh, where as a medic in his early 30s he once battled to save the lives of Cambodians.
- According to the local tour guide, there are about several hundred thousand Cambodians working in several hundred garment factories in Phnom Penh.
- There will be three Cambodians in the five-member trial court.
- He is little known among Cambodians as he has spent most of his life overseas and has never engaged in politics, unlike several other Cambodian princes.
- Fish are tremendously important in Cambodia, accounting for up to 80 percent of Cambodians ' protein intake.
- At least half a million Cambodians participated in a religious ceremony Thursday to relocate a Buddhist relic from Phnom Penh to a nearby mountain.
- Hence the Cambodians were hastily moved to remote Port Hedland, with overflow facilities at the even more remote Curtin airbase near Derby.
- Most of the slender but fierce-looking Cambodians sport tattoos depicting strong animals such as eagles, tigers or angry dragons.