Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1Zoologycamello masculinecamel train / caravan — caravana de camellos
- Long-necked giraffes and camels have the same seven neck bones as do short-necked mice and men.
- Remnants of the herds ancestral to all domesticated camels may still survive in the deserts of central Asia.
- After walking six miles, they find a spring, and the camels drink their fill.
- They are thought to share a common ancestor with the camels and dromedaries of Africa and Asia.
- A good idea is to board the little train which encircles the zoo enclosure and allows you to see the giraffes, hippos, zebra, camels and rhinos.
- Most of it is grazed by flocks of sheep, goats, camels and cattle, often causing severe damage to vegetation.
- The scant rainfall is still sufficient for forage growth for goats, sheep and camels.
- Native horses and camels galloped across the plains of North America.
- In more arid regions, livestock production dominates with the raising of cattle, camels, sheep, and goats.
- Milk from camels, goats, and cows is a major food for Somali herdsmen and nomadic families.
- Like all members of the camel family, llamas actually originated in North America, perhaps 40 million years ago.
- Capable of carrying 200 kilograms of food, camels can work between eight and ten hours a day.
- ‘The children are made to train on the camels for periods lasting up to three or four hours,’ he said.
- The desert was hotter now than in his father's day and there was less food for the camels.
- He drinks like a camel and smokes like a coal-fired power station.
- When the camel lumbered to its feet it was me who was screaming with terror while my son smiled serenely.
- Hunter-gatherers likely attacked and killed the giant camel when it visited one of these springs to drink, the researchers suggest.
- You can substitute a goat for the camel should dromederies be out of stock at your local shopping emporium.
- At the few remaining watering holes, wolves lie in wait for wild camels.
- It was only after the Mongols tamed horses, yaks and camels that they took to a nomadic herding lifestyle.
- The whole room is a zebra pelt of black and white and that colour that has been the fashion staple for so long they've invented a dozen names for it - taupe, camel, fawn, buff.
- Makeup corresponds with fabric colours, so go natural with camel, hues of brown and black, and accent with shades of red.
- If you have green eyes, apply yellowish taupe, camel and heather colors.
- Down the road, when you start raking in the dough, you can get yourself a pair of brown, tan, camel, and oxblood shoes to complement each and every one of your suits.
- The purse is available in black Capri Cloth with black trim, chocolate brown with tan trim, and camel with chocolate brown trim.
- It is best to apply this technique over natural colours such as cream, beige, camel and terracotta to achieve a quality authentic finish.
- Opt for a leather couch in brown, tan, beige, or camel, but most importantly, make sure it's comfortable to sit and lie on.
- Then there is the classic, who aims for an understated look in camel, beige, cream and navy.
- Choose traditional summer colors such as white, camel, beige, and light shades of gray, blue and earth tones.
- As for suits, you can stick to colors such as camel, tan, navy, and light gray.
- I suggest you wear camel or light brown shoes with a matching belt and a contrasting but matching top.
- The various pink hues and shades are great paired with dark chocolate brown, gray and camel.
- A Coach catalog shows the dominant spring and summer fashion colors for women's accessories as pink, pear green, camel, white and chambray blue.
- The essential hues of the collection are blue, black, khaki, camel, barley and white.