The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(fabric)pelo de camello masculino
- All the designs come in materials ranging from camel hair, grain lambskin and flannel to wool and cashmere.
- He managed a thank you and split, passing through an eternity of camel-hair coats and herring bone patterns and big wide polka-dot ties.
- During those brief months, I developed an appreciation of the artistry with which he approached his work and a deep respect for the care he lavished on each pile of camel hair or alpaca that passed under his mechanized needle.
- The masseur will rub you down with a kese, a cloth usually made of rough, bristly camel hair.
- Sancho leaves for his island astride a mule, wearing a loose fitting red camel hair coat and matching hat, accompanied by a great many servants.
- Ever since biblical times, men have relied on camel hair to strike distinctive profiles.
- He lived in the wilderness, wore clothes made of camel hair, and ate locusts and wild honey.
- Davey Graham, with his dapper camel hair overcoat and polka dot scarf, was last seen full of life and loving it.
- Do not treat the camel hair as you would the horse hair.
- The large man was dressed in a rough camel hair tunic bound by a large leather girdle and his hair and beard seemed to explode from his head.
- He even models a modified camel hair topcoat in his latest ad campaign.
- Rinpoche had taken me shopping earlier in the day and had bought me a beige camel hair suit, so at least I didn't get married in one of my hippie caftans.
- The Prince, who was wearing a camel-hair overcoat, kept his hands firmly in his pockets as Mrs Parker Bowles, dressed in a dark suit, long charcoal grey scarf and a pearl necklace, walked at his side.
- He was a kind of VIP executive with designer dark glasses, a camel hair coat and a mobile phone.
- Every so often, beautifully manicured Italian gentlemen wearing camel-hair overcoats and carrying expensive leather briefcases would visit Tony, and Sharon would go out to visit friends.
- Notable handmade products include silver and gold jewelry, woven baskets, goat- and camel-hair rugs, swords and large pottery water jugs.
- I'd probably find out as soon as the camel-hair sports coat made it to the bar.
- She can see him leaving the house that morning, sweater peeking out from under a camel hair coat, and his wife smiling to herself, pleased he has worn her gift.
- Ah, to be young and wearing a camel hair coat in the East Village on a Friday night.
- My father had had a massive, fifth heart attack and when we picked him up at his house he was wearing a raincoat, single-breasted with a full button-in camel's hair liner, and under it a suit, tie and scarf.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!