Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Avoid soft cheeses such as Brie, feta, Camembert, Roquefort and Mexican-style, unless they are labeled as made with pasteurized milk
- Soft cheeses such as Brie, feta, Camembert, and Mexican queso fresco may have bacteria that can cause infections.
- If you can't resist cheese, opt for soft, rinded varieties like Brie or Camembert.
- Neufchâtel is made by a variant of the usual French soft cheese process used for Camembert and similar varieties.
- My parents declined starters, but I went for an old favourite, deep fried Camembert and Brie with cranberry sauce - two crispy triangles of melted cheese in breadcrumbs, which were tasty.
- At the beginning of its ripening, Camembert is crumbly and soft and gets creamier over time.
- Coulommiers has the same barnyard-like smell that is delectably appetizing in Camembert and indicative of a truly ripe Brie, but is a bit more pungent.
- A good Brie or Camembert with a hunk of fresh bread makes a fine lunch.
- The best dessert, from the truffle perspective, is a little wedge of Camembert served over a layer of oiled black truffles.
- There are ideas for a lazy Sunday brunch, like bruschetta with ratatouille and Camembert, a great layered fajita for picnics, and lots of polenta ideas.
- Gone is Brie and Camembert and that lovely, inexpensive Beaujolais which goes so well with chicken.
- Sometimes the cheese slightly liquifies upon the tongue coating it with its flavors, be it the sharpness of a blue cheese, or the tangy-creaminess of a good Camembert cheese.
- A selection of fine cheeses, including Boursin with herb and garlic, Camembert and Louraine was appreciated by everyone.
- ‘The next time you enjoy some Camembert cheese, please give a thought to me,’ she said.
- This was followed by bay scallops wrapped in phyllo with Camembert, which were fabulously rich, and presented on a small rectangular plate.
- Now it has a Caribbean flavour, with jerk chicken and saltfish ousting the baguettes and Camembert.
- For 24 hours solid I stared at that Camembert; I even sprinkled pepper on it in desperation.
- I started my feast with a half-disc of Camembert that was breaded and fried, served with a side of cranberry sauce.
- The only thing left I have to try is my juicy hunk of Camembert.
- The award was a small wheel of Camembert on a ribbon the Dalmatian proudly wore around his neck the rest of the evening.