Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1Photographycámara (fotográfica) femininemáquina fotográfica femininemáquina de fotos feminine
- The cameras will record digital images used to help police pursue action against criminals.
- The man holding the video camera turned the camera on and brought the eyepiece up to his eye.
- Fighting broke out as security men tried to stop angry guests using cameras and video recorders.
- The cameras would record images in colour during the day and black and white at night.
- Here in Bedford you can't even go with a camera or video recorder to the local swimming pool.
- From time to time I get a few queries about my photographs, my camera and techniques.
- Filmed with four cameras, the result will then be displayed on four television screens.
- We ascend, our cameras out of film and our slates covered in a jumble of barely decipherable notes.
- There, images from two cameras fighting over the same frequency are grainy and dark.
- To his left, a film crew holding cameras and lights were filming the entire episode.
- After burning up a roll of film Prudence lowered the camera and took the film out to replace it.
- I might have left the camera behind but the image of this wreck was imprinted on my mind.
- When I reached him he searched me and told me to take the film out of my camera and give it to him.
- I quickly resigned myself to the fact that the film in my cameras was going to be lost.
- Among the hours of images caught by the cameras at King's Cross, one sequence stood out.
- Film from CCTV cameras in the club has been taken away as part of the police inquiry.
- The cameras work using two video monitors in the patrol vans which are linked to a recorder.
- Staff at the centre can use it to download images from traffic cameras around the county.
- Monday I leave for Boston with a car full of cameras and film of various shapes and sizes.
- During the film, the camera lingers on one wall in the bar now owned by Monty's father.
2Cinema Televisioncámara feminine→ see also in camerathe camera crew — los camarógrafos