Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1teléfono celular cámara masculine Latin Americacelular cámara feminine Latin Americateléfono móvil cámara masculine Spainmóvil cámara masculine Spain
- Wait till you see what people captured with their own camera phones.
- I saw countless people taking pictures with camera phones.
- She was surrounded by a group of awestruck teenagers all snapping away on their camera phones.
- Here is a pic of me taken with my company-provided camera phone yesterday.
- A client at Aldgate has just emailed me a thoroughly depressing picture they took on Thursday morning on their camera phone.
- A nineteen year-old has been given a six month custodial sentence for using his camera phone to take pictures in court.
- Even the phone manufacturers have a strict policy towards the use of camera phones on their premises.
- Every young person there had their camera phone, taking pictures.
- An optional Bluetooth adaptor is ideal for camera phones, too.
- I knew I got a camera phone for a reason.
- Honda has imposed a blanket ban on camera phones in a bid to stop industrial espionage.
- Some clubs have policies banning camera phones or even cell phones from the gym facilities.
- The habit of banning camera phones simply follows the banning of ordinary cameras in many places.
- The camera phone has turned everyone into a potential paparazzo.
- At least two other teenagers filmed the cruelty on camera phones.
- The news media were not the only ones to capitalize on these camera phones.
- One major success for the firm has been sales of camera phones.
- The guy that sat next to me used his camera phone to take approximately 73 pictures of himself in his seat.
- The advent of the camera phone will see to that.
- At the same time, camera phones outsold digital still cameras by almost four to one.