The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de camisola
1camisola femeninocamisole top — blusita de tirantes
- These sexy lingerie pieces included pink and black satin slips with ribbon detailing, accompanied with fishnet stockings, camisoles and matching underwear, and sexy nighties that are far too good to only be worn to bed!
- Here are not only pants, but petticoats, camisoles, night-dresses, and even tea-gowns.
- In another there is a room, lit coldly by far too many fluorescent tubes, where you can go to buy nightgowns, camisoles, teddies, housecoats and dusters.
- The lovely line of boy shorts, thongs, bra-top camisoles, slips, drawstring pants, and tees will have you delightfully perplexed as to how and where to wear them.
- By using an online lingerie store you can buy those camisoles, bustiers, robes, corsets, sexy bras and baby doll outfits in the comfort of your own home at any time of day or night.
- Flowing style signals the return of authentic, seductive daytime lingerie, with camisoles and teddies.
- She stripped down to her camisole and underwear.
- She pulled off her camisole and undies and exchanged them for fresh underwear and a cute summer dress.
- Her favorite is wearing a camisole and a thong combination to the corner store.
- For swimming we wore navy blue knee-length baggy costumes with a supporting bra like a camisole.
- Recommended shirts include long or short-sleeved T-shirts, tank tops and camisoles.
- She's wearing a black blouse over a camisole and a black skirt.
- She wore these skin tight jeans with a black camisole on.
- ‘I am dressed,’ I pointed out, looking at my camisole and pajama pants.
- I decided on a red camisole with cherry-covered capris and flip-flops with cherries on the inside sole.
- I was slightly paranoid about sheer shirts of any kind, so I wore a camisole under the uniform shirt.
- She was probably wearing her favorite gray pajama pants and one of her black camisoles, and she probably had her hair up, with a pencil holding it in place.
- Everyone except me was all dressed in black; I was wearing my white camisole and my long purple skirt.
- We have sheer blouses, but we sell them with a camisole underneath.
- The outfit is topped off by a luminescent black lace camisole.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!