Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The herbs chamomile, valerian, yarrow, nettle, comfrey and dandelion can help make a success of your compost heap.
- Medium-sized plants that take well to containers are beet, chamomile with its delicate white and yellow flowers, and everyone's favorite-tomatoes!
- Almost everyone is familiar with the herb chamomile and its yellow and white daisy-like flowers that are used to make the popular tea.
- Mint, lemon balm, pennyroyal, chives, chamomile, mayflower, and summer savory are a few herbs perfectly suited to this microclimate.
- A blue damselfly hovers up from the chamomile, white and yellow, green.
- Although many references designate German chamomile as the sweeter type preferred for tea, I harvest the mature flowers of both chamomiles for a light, apple-scented tea.
- I plant the annual chamomile in a space that is out of the way where I can harvest easily.
- A favorite blend is equal parts of spearmint, chamomile flowers, fennel seeds, catnip and lemon balm.
- The formula contained nettle leaf, violet leaf, wild oat seed, chamomile flowers, cleavers and fenugreek seed added to warm spearmint tea or diluted juice.
- To ensure that you sleep the whole night through, put a drop of basil, chamomile, clary sage, juniper, or lavender essential oil onto your pillow at night.
- And to relieve insomnia, try putting a drop of basil, chamomile, clary sage or lavender onto your pillow at night.
- In his head, he made a catalog of what the tea would need - blackcurrant, chamomile, heather, hawthorn, lemon balm, motherwort, marjoram, passion flower, and St John's wort.
- Some of the ones that are especially good for skin are rose, lemon verbena, rosemary, geranium, clary sage, and chamomile.
- Addressing an enthusiastic health-conscious audience, Dr Shikha Sharma highlighted the benefits of several herbs such as jasmine, camomile, basil and thyme.
- We were fascinated by your use of rutin, since this flavonoid is a constituent in many herbs, including chamomile, elderberry and hawthorn.
- Ointments containing marigold, chamomile and comfrey are safe, as is aloe vera.
- From these various composts, special preparations are made using such things as silica, yarrow, chamomile, nettle, oak bark, dandelion and horsetail.
- Aromatic herbs like chamomile should smell fragrant.
- Basil adds luster to hair: brunettes, add it to a rosemary rinse, blondes, add it to a chamomile rinse.
- If stress is a constant part of your life, try to burn a chamomile, lavender or sandalwood scented candle.