Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Thus was he able to perceive connections between such seemingly disparate aspects of music as plainsong, electronics, extended piano techniques and campanology.
- Think of the etiquette of gambling casinos on display in the James Bond series or the erudition about everything from campanology to advertising agencies in Dorothy Sayers's Peter Wimsey books.
- Gissing refers to Haweis's work on campanology in a letter to his brother William on 26 February 1880.
- As well as symphonies he wrote books on astronomy and campanology.
- He enjoyed several sports, skiing, and horse riding as well as campanology.