Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1fogata femininehoguera femininefogón masculine Latin America
- It was a nice camp out in the woods, with canoes, campfires and songs.
- One camp I know eliminated its weekly campfires because too many campers complained that they were boring.
- A few lights from campfires at the canyon campground flickered in the distance.
- He pointed to a little campground with a designated campfire place and some benches.
- While we're on a musical note, the campfire song Kumbaya is said to be Angolan.
- Our guides will share their stories, and they'll teach us songs and social dances at our nightly campfires.
- I could tell you how wonderful it was to sit around a campfire and sing all those old songs.
- There were, to be sure, evening campfires with stories told in the camaraderie of the moment, and feasts and merriment when the travellers returned to the post after a year in the wilderness.
- Around campfires that blazed in the bright sunshine old friends caught up on the events since last October's fair and discussed their plans for the next six months.
- Erica glanced up at Dan whose face was illuminated by the flames of campfires.
- The three set off on a road trip that consisted of tequila shots, flirting and ghost stories around the campfire.
- He saw her stirring the embers of the dying campfire and tiptoed stealthily up behind her.
- He was quiet as he sat at the campfire those nights, staring fixedly at the flames.
- For thousands of years, people have been huddled around the campfire, telling stories.
- Prosecutors say she told them that while she was on patrol enforcing a ban on campfires, she went to a campfire site, burned a letter from her estranged husband and lost control of the fire.
- From arranging holiday wreaths and making bird biscuits to building campfires, all of these activities make for good old-fashioned fun.
- During the night, many times at camp, there would be several campfires and the Texans would surround it, talking, and joking of their lives back home.
- However, at many public parks and forests, campfires are permitted only in established fire rings cleared of all flammable materials.
- Take extra care when having campfires / barbecues in the countryside, as fire spreads very rapidly over open ground.
- As the rest of the party sat down near the campfire, Jonathan started moving away.