Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1fútbol canadiense masculinefutbol canadiense masculine Mexico
- When he came to town, we talked for almost two hours about American football and how Canadian football was better.
- We'd just experienced the razzmatazz of Canadian football and third division football on cold, wet Saturday afternoons provided a stark contrast.
- The only other sport even roughly similar to this is American and Canadian football as played in North America.
- Give it a couple of years and I think Canadian football will be in much better shape.
- At a national level it has hosted a range of events and is home to baseball's Trappers, Canadian football's Eskimos and ice hockey's Oilers.
- He has also choreographed the half-time entertainment at Canadian football games.
- The rule is only applicable in Canadian football games.
- Lord Grey presented the Grey Cup for Canadian football and Lord Minto the Minto Cup for lacrosse.
- It also has the homes of the Expos baseball team and the Alouettes Canadian football team, and soon will have the Canadiens.
- Well, the same cannot be said about the management of these two Canadian football clubs.
- In order to gain a grassroots appreciation of the Canadian football scene I have interviewed self-proclaimed football yokel Joe Klyne, who has played football since he was old enough to multiply by seven.
- In 1896 the size of the Canadian football field was set at 110 yards by 65 yards, it was also the year that the first rulebook was published by the CRU.