Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(tissue/tumor) cancerosocancerous growth — tumor canceroso / maligno
- The young actress had a lump removed from her breast because doctors suspected it was cancerous.
- In the laboratory, this substance protects cells from cancerous change.
- It was originally designed to break down cancerous tissues.
- The study suggests that the size of the light scatterers in the cancerous epithelium are not significantly modified.
- Individuals from Family A were monitored by dermatologists for cancerous and precancerous lesions of the skin.
- A new ovarian tumor index to help physicians accurately diagnose ovarian tumors as cancerous or benign has been developed by researchers in Dallas.
- Of those patients, 214 were diagnosed with noncancerous masses, and 30 had cancerous neoplasms.
- Although cancerous liver cells easily can be grown in culture dishes, growing healthy liver cells is not so easy.
- It's believed calcium reduces the occurrence of polyps in the colon that can turn cancerous.
- Knowing what changes to the genome make cells cancerous can help oncologists defeat the tumor with tailor-made chemotherapy.