Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1enfermera voluntaria femenino
- I barely acknowledged smiles from orderlies, candy-stripers and nurses that recognized me.
- And it's a job a motivated candy-striper could handle.
- He spotted a candy-striper coming out of one of the rooms, holding a stack of towels in one arm and trying to balance them while she reached behind her to close the door.
- He went in the same direction as the candy-striper and found her waiting for him around a turn in the hall.
- I'm a candy striper at a hospital once a week.