Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1manzana acaramelada feminine
- He took out a candy apple and gave it to Zaria.
- The vocals smack of sweetness and light while the guitars as are as crunchy as a candy apple.
- It's so good, just like the candy apples at the fair, except with caramel.
- We can sit and eat candy apples all day long and maybe we can even play ‘tag’ like old times.
- Nothing is worse than pulling a hamstring before you get to old Mrs. Daniel's candy apples.
- Architects known as Blobmeisters create buildings that look like enormous lopsided candy apples (for instance, the Experience Music Project in Seattle).