Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1azúcar de caña masculine
- The spirit used for fortification comes from a variety of different sources and could be based on grapes, sugar beet, cane sugar, agricultural by-products, or even petroleum.
- Once in solution, granule size was no longer an issue, and the differences between cane sugar and beet sugar disappeared.
- If your primary source of fermentable sugars is cane sugar then you're not really making beer.
- The drinking chocolate contains Fairtrade cocoa beans and cane sugar from the Caribbean and Africa.
- Maple syrup can be substituted for cane sugar in many recipes, and its use as a standard sweetener is only the beginning.