Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1canibalismo masculineantropofagia feminine
- Its narrator is a 23-year-old woman whose obsession with cannibalism may be more than academic.
- It's loosely based on the true story of the only man ever convicted of cannibalism in the United States.
- Cannibalism never appears within the human boundaries of this imagined community.
- Cannibalism was one method of establishing otherness in early modern representations of all three groups.
- They offer the most complex discussions of cannibalism among the Iroquois.
- In a few fish, reducing brood size sometimes leads to total brood cannibalism.
- We investigate the adaptive value of cannibalism in this orb-web spider, where 60 percent of males do not survive copulation.
- Variation in foraging vigor of certain female spiders predicts the occurrence of sexual cannibalism.
- Ecologically, cannibalism is just a special form of predation, functioning to increase access to animal food.