Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1capilarcapillary tube — tubo capilar
- Alveolar wall thickening with eosinophilic materials and capillary congestion with red blood cells were evident in the mice with emphysema at 72 hours.
- While patients with insulin-requiring diabetes are in active labor, capillary blood glucose levels should be monitored hourly.
- One of the most colorful controversies in the first decade of the 20th century concerned how oxygen moved across the pulmonary capillary wall into the blood.
- It enabled bedside monitoring in critically ill patients by measuring heart output and capillary pressure in the lungs.
- Dyck and Craig employed capillary electrophoresis as the medium for single-molecule enzyme isolation.
1capilar masculinevaso capilar masculine