Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Lenin says we have to confront capitalism at a political, not just an economic, level.
- Marx argued that capitalism could not be patched up to make it a fair system.
- Under capitalism all profit is ultimately the result of the exploitation of the workers.
- It's said that only the united power of industrial workers can crush capitalism.
- Workers have always moved around the world, from the birth of industrial capitalism.
- With the advent of industrial capitalism most of this became a problem for the ruling class.
- They saw it as a chance to create a third force between capitalism and Communism.
- The only social group with the power and motivation to destroy capitalism is the working class.
- She advocates the control of the excesses of capitalism by regulation and government.
- At the heart of capitalism is an ongoing class struggle between capital and labour.
- The two crises of capitalist globalization cannot be resolved within capitalism.
- We could also look to another source, the father of modern capitalism, Adam Smith.
- The capitalists are seeking to integrate Europe in order to strengthen capitalism.
- Surely the spread of democratic capitalism can only benefit American prosperity?
- Opinion is divided on how to date both capitalism and the industrial revolution.
- If socialism was not superior to capitalism, its existence could not be justified.
- Nor can we be said to have pure capitalism anymore than the Soviets had pure communism.
- But what matters for capitalism is not just the level of profit but the rate of profit.
- Where the motive for charity is altruism, and the motive for capitalism is profit?
- This is the basic economic pattern of patriarchy, which is a different thing to capitalism.